Tuesday, 17 May 2016

My Online Portfolio

A lot of editing and refining happened. It took a while but I got there. This is the link: myasubong.wix.com/portfolio.

It's meant to be for potential work placements; places that I apply to can look at this and see my work and I can build up on it for the rest of my university life so that there's a decent body of work to go through by the time I graduate. Hopefully, by then, the whole website itself looks a lot more sleek and professional since I'll have more time to work on it.

It's still not finished by the way. I have more things to add (like one more project - Magpie) so it is still very much a work in progress.



Any feedback on anything - layout, images, fonts, typos - would be useful!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!