Thursday, 10 April 2014

Meowmeow Star Acres

It's a game. A very adorable yet addictive game. I can't stop playing it so I've had to work it into the stuff I'm doing now. When I first downloaded the game, I think I was on it until the battery was close to death.

Meowmeow Star Acres is a farming game with cats... You can see how this attracted me. It looked like a pretty random scenario for a game but I think it works out well. It's targeted at children more than adults but all of the reviews are written by adults saying they're in love with it, they're addicted etc.

It's been 3 days and I'm doing pretty amazingly with the game. I've managed to work out a way to use it to encourage me to work. After I get a piece of work done, I spend about 20 minutes on the game then I go back to work or read more of A Storm of Swords (I'm on the last chapter!). As you can see, I don't like having nothing to do so I'm always moving about. There are days where I'd spend about 3 hours just staring at the TV but I haven't felt like doing that yet.

This has just added to all of the many things that already distract me from life and social contact with people...

If you play this game and want a friend then add me! My invite code is 9L6MV5EQ. I have no friends at the moment...

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

35 comments:

  1. Here's my code WU2BT5LJ
    I have no idea how to add ppl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I found it, I completely overlooked it -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Really? I literally deleted this yesterday. After level 50, nothing else happens and it's just a test of endurance and I did eventually get bored...

      Delete
    2. how do you add people i have been trying fro some time

      Delete
  3. Hi my code is 6YCFQNK4 I am level 15 please add me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my code is 5T4CM55P. I have no one added me just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AREQK5FA add me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you add friends? I can't find it. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually deleted this game now since nothing happens past level 50. When you add friends you don't really talk to them or anything, you just get bonuses for having a friend code. First thing you need are codes off people and they're usually around the comments in the google store for the game. In your inventory there's a button that, i think, is an envelope or something (it's been a while so i can't fully remember) but once you press it you get a text box and you just put the code into that.

      Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

      Delete
    2. For the newest update, when you open the app and before you click the play button, there's an invite button in the bottom left of the screen

      Delete
  7. Add me please SGC23DBH thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My code is RB3X5FYB please add me

    ReplyDelete
  9. please add me if you know how for i do not 4X6BBKBT

    ReplyDelete
  10. My friend code is W9EC3QD6

    ReplyDelete
  11. im on level 80 now

    ReplyDelete
  12. 9L6PDQW4. add me?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Add me if you want rubies! My code is MTBNFRPG !! (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you only use one invitation code ever?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Add me RVPZ8XZG

    ReplyDelete
  16. add me ( owo)/ LCRK5XC8

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here's my code : S6ZZXLEJ. Please add, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. 5T4DYVCK. add me friends

    ReplyDelete
  19. 8Q8MNX2D Add me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. who would like to add me :) M8PMTFY2

    ReplyDelete
  21. S722U55D my code ♡ meee

    ReplyDelete
  22. BWNX23A3 invite please

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mine is BC2VJTPD, invite please

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!