- Starting and finishing my little skirt project! I really want to go back to John Lewis to get the purple woolen fabric and make another one...
- Finishing my art coursework. I am so proud of those books.
- Being able to sit back for a whole weekend and do absolutely nothing.
- Watching the Winter Olympics' Figure Skating and Ice Dance during the nights.
- Seeing the LEGO Movie. It was awesome!
- Buying a load of make-up at Boots. It was a brilliant moment until I realised the price of it all.
I seriously can't believe we're a day away from March. The days go by so fast. Every day is another day closer to my Art Exam... It's the first exam I have and it's at the end of March. I've done barely anything for it. I'm screwed.